J. Robin Lindley - Managing Partnerlindley@buckkeenan.com
“As an experienced counselor and litigator, I’m committed to practicing law in the best way possible: approaching every legal matter with the unique knowledge and insight that is gained from close interaction with the client.”
Native Houstonian J. Robin Lindley has spent the past 25 plus years developing a general commercial trial practice with emphases on oil and gas litigation, real estate litigation, construction litigation, first-party insurance disputes and other business disputes.
Mr. Lindley’s experience includes:
- Representation of interstate and intrastate natural gas pipeline companies in right of way acquisitions and disputes; landowner disputes; construction disputes; and rate of tariff matters
- Disputes related to mineral leases, processing agreements, operating agreements, gas purchase agreements, and transportation agreements
- Representation of national and regional commercial landlords throughout the State of Texas in landlord-tenant disputes
- Representation of policy holder in first-party claims and coverage issues
- Trade secret, non-compete, unfair competition and employment litigation
Mr. Lindley is a recipient of an AV Martindale Hubbell rating.
Before becoming a partner of Buck Keenan in 2002, Robin built his practice at Binon & Lindley, P.C. and Brown, Parker & Leahy, L.L.P. in Houston.
Community activities have played a large role throughout Robin’s career, as he believes in giving back to the legal profession and mentoring the next generation of Texas lawyers. He is a past president of the Houston Young Lawyers Association, past director of the Texas Young Lawyers Association, past director of Texas Houston XV. Robin also currently serves as the Chair of the Board of Trustees for West University, United Methodist Church.
Robin received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas at Austin and his law degree from South Texas College of Law in Houston.
State Bar of Texas
U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit